||Engineering - Construction
|No. Of Position(s)
||BS Civil Engineering
|Last Date Of Submission
||June 15, 2023
Engineering - Construction
Job Id : job-120
Department : PMC
Location : Kasur
Business Unit : Engineering - Construction
Job Type : Regular
No. Of Position(s) : 1
Career Level : Middle Management
Education Level : BS Civil Engineering
Minimum Experience : 10 Years
Last Date Of Submission : June 15, 2023
- Prepares project execution philosophy, provides support in meeting contractual obligations, identification of planning team, and preparation of Rev zero budget.
- Ensures proper implementation of project management systems at BU and project sites so that the projects are managed effectively and efficiently.
- To assist project planning and FEDC team in project planning.
- To monitor project by analyzing daily, weekly and monthly project reports generated through project management system and ensure project execution is as per plan and schedule.
- To effectively control cost by ensuring that all project related items are procured according to project budget.
- Technical management of subcontracting/vendors
- Accountable to create a safe working environment, manage risks, reduce exposure to hazardous liability and ensure implementation of QHSE policy
- Comply with all QA/QC standards (DIMS standards) as applicable to the company systems, policies, procedures, and documents in order to deliver the expected quality of work.
- Ensures that project work is being performed according to contract terms, client expectations, and within schedule
- To provide technical support to Proposal Manager in proposal preparation and submission.