Job Id : job-117
Department : Contracts
Location : Multiple Locations (MDHP, Guddu Barrge, Islam Barrage, K4, Head Office)
Business Unit : Engineering - Infrastructure
Job Type : Regular
No. Of Position(s) : 1
Career Level : Middle Management
Education Level : BE Engineering
Minimum Experience : 13 years
Last Date Of Submission : May 24, 2023
Oversee the contract administration process including contract handover, change management, payments, claims avoidance, contract close-out and lessons learned processes in accordance with the relevant procedures.
· To ensure the daily administration of Contracts through their lifecycle, aAl aspects of the contracts are complied with in an auditable manner and that cost, schedule and HSE risks are minimized.
To develop and implement Contract Management and Administration processes in compliance with the provided guidelines, procedures, and corporate standards.
Risk mitigation by studying and reviewing tender and Contract documents.
· Drafting or ratification of relevant correspondence for claims, rebuttals as and when required.
· Drafting or review of documents such as Subcontract agreements, agreements with vendors/suppliers, J.V/Consortium agreements, Terms of sale, Supply agreements and Purchase Orders.
· Advice and risk mitigation during Contract administration phase.
· Pre-Contract and Post-Contract analysis.
· Participation in Contract negotiation process.
· To play role in dispute resolution mechanism arising out of Contract.
· Claim preparation based on contractual justification and defining reasons of entitlement.
· Determination of application of liquidated damages on Vendors for late supplies.
Assistance in resolution of different kinds of legal issues arising from time to time.